Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nobody here is perfect

Yesterday morning one of my clients (who happens to also be Mormon) said in reference to her family and going back to church after a period of inactivity,
"It's too late for us."

Out of my mouth came,
"It's never too late."

And then I was left in thought.

Y'know, it's never TOO late for anything. Reactivation in the true church, repentance, forgiveness, making things right...

With God, soon is better and late is better than never.

Later in the morning this same client asked,
"Do you think everyone loves Jesus?"

I said,
"I wish they did, but a lot of people have different beliefs."

She asked if I belived in Jesus and I said,
"Yes, I do."

She continued,
"My sister doesn't believe in Jesus, but I know He still loves her. Nobody here is perfect."

So if there is someone out there reading this who needs that little extra SOMETHING today, God loves you. Jesus loves you. I love you. Never ever ever give up.

No comments: