Friday, August 1, 2008

What did I do to deserve this?

My roommate took a house sitting gig that conflicted with another she had committed to already. She asked, and I agreed to take over the second part of one when the other started. Well it's been a rough week for just about everyone, and long story short, I'm here in a strange house a week early... And I am so GRATEFUL. There is a lovely dog here named Bandit who took me for a walk around 11pm. You see the picture... Isn't it beautiful? I needed that this week, I really did. It touched my heart and I am filled. Thank you to a roommate who let me lend a hand. It is easier to give than receive. We all know that. So to everyone out there, make life easier on others and let them do something nice for you once in a while. I promise you, it's a good thing.

No comments: