Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yes, that great.

It has been a while since I've written to the world.

My apologies are extended to any who care.

Before I catch y'all up via a really whopper post including photos, I have a video you should watch.   My cousin sent it in a forward and it really touched me.  

My heart swells just thinking of how much love our Heavenly Father and elder brother Jesus Christ has for us.  Though He knew it was part of a miraculous plan, and He knew everything would be ok, Heavenly Father wept the day His eldest son, Jesus Christ, died on the cross for us.... for you.... for me.  He could have stopped it, and as a father He perhaps wanted to.  However, He allowed it to happen because He knew it would allow all of His other children to overcome physical death, and if we do our best, overcome spiritual death as well.  How great is that?  I'll tell you how great it is.  It's so great that with my every breath, my every step, my every everything... I want to emanate the feelings of my thankful heart.  Yes, that great.

Enjoy.

Love,
Joanna

PS. If you are reading this from my actual blog, go to the bottom of the site and stop the music that is playing before playing the video. 



 Commentary on the movie:  Note how it said the little boy loved the commuters on the train and then when the train was going to crash, the boy took the step to open the hatch and reach for the emergency brake.  He sacrificed himself for those people, and his father allowed it to happen for the people's lives.  Then, when all was said and done, he witnessed the change in ONE single woman, and was full of joy.  All of that for one soul and it was worth it.  Again, my heart is full.

1 comment:

Fattastic said...

JoNana! I need your email address. We got a great package from you and I want to thank you for thinking of me. You are great!