Monday, March 23, 2009

Catching up...

Quick note about Friday: Grandpa Phil, my Mother's step father was brought to the hospice place and it was not good. At first there was a tender moment... Then he raised havoc and Grandma responded negatively. He's a very stubborn and controlling but I'd like to blame this particular incident on the fact that he is dealing with his own aging-related mental issues.

I've been doing a lot of driving here. The last post had an extra picture I snapped in the middle of knowhere when I simply took a Joanna-therapy drive on Thursday evening. On that drive I passed by the famous Beardslee Castle. It's historic and is known for being haunted. I've always wanted to in there and dine in their restaurant... so on Friday I did. Andy went to a concert and I needed that evening to either be around someone my age or be alone. Alone it was and I took myself to dinner... At Beardslee Castle. More to come to catch up. I'm now about to board my plane in Syracuse heading to Detroit.

No comments: