Friday, March 13, 2009

Multimedia message

Now I'm in Minneapolis waiting to board. There's enough people in my immediate area that I had to take a picture of my boarding pass as it sits tucked in my carry-on. The flight here wasn't bad. I slept most way through. The man on my left was reading a book that looked like one I would have in my own bookshelf at home. The woman on my right welcomed light conversation while we were landing. Turns out she works for the company that financially manages a few properties my work utilizes for assisted living homes. My seat mates were super. We all wanted our lights on at the same time to read and we also slept at the same time. That was the best middle seat flight ever. Now let's see how Minneapolis to New York goes. More from me later. Hugs.

No comments: