1. List the top three characteristics of the perfect boy.
Characteristic #1: Caring and Compassionate
Characteristic #2: Honorable and Trustworthy
Characteristic #3: Motivated and Driven
2. List three things that make a group date good. Please list them with the most important one first.
#1: Good company
#2: Planned and organized (yet flexible)
#3: Sincere fun
3. List three things that attract you to a boy, with the most important thing listed first.
#1: Personality is a major thing. A pretty face can hide a real jerk.
#2: Knows what he wants in life and goes for it.
#3: Sees me when other people don't.
4. List the top three things that you look for in a boy when you consider dating him. List your most important criteria first.
#1: Treats his family well (especially his mother)
#2: Stability (in personality and life situations)
#3: How he has handled past relationships (know his history)
5. List three things that you would like a boy to do on a date.
#1: Open doors (chivalry is not dead, I have yet to see it in the obits)
#2: Exhibit natural humor (just make me laugh, don't TRY to make me laugh)
#3: Talk with me (conversations aren't binding, they’re just nice)
6. List the three things that you would most like a boy NOT to do on a date.
#1: Answer phone calls, make phone calls, text, etc. You know those pre-movie warnings to turn off the cell phones? Yeah, girls need to have those at the door as the guys walk in to pick them up for the date.
#2: Talk about other girls, gossip, and put down past dates. That all spells LOSER. If he talks about them, he'll talk about you.
#3: No bodily functions (picking nose, belching, breaking wind, spitting, etc.)
7. List three things that boys do that turn you off.
#1: Talking about video games (provided that the gal is not a fellow gamer). Come on people, really? Do we have to?
#2: Not washing hands after using the restroom. Self explanatory. Very disgusting. This is worth calling a cab to get home.
#3: Clipping nails in public. If I've typed it, I've witnessed it. Ick. That's it, just ick.
8. How should a boy dress? Here is your chance to tell the boys what you do and don't like about the way they dress. Feel free to tell them what makes you comfortable and/or uncomfortable.
Your pants should fit well. Not too tight, and not falling off. If you need help purchasing the right pair of pants, ask one of the women in your family (especially your grandmother) to help you. Don't wear more jewelry than your date. What are you wearing jewelry for anyway? The CTR ring is cool, sport it bro'. A few other funky things, sure. But please, if you look like a disco ball, bring me the flowers and go home. Don't sport the drug/alcohol t-shirts. Just because Uncle Ned gave it to you for Christmas doesn't mean you should wear it. Wear a nice shirt; that and a non-holy pair of jeans/slacks can go a long way. Please wear socks unless you're going on a date that includes sand or water (we're in Alaska, this is not one that happens often).
How would you like a boy to treat you at this point in your life?
Treat me well. I'm a friend so be a friend. Have fun with me, play along with a good joke for the heck of it. If you like me as more than a best buddy, drop proper hints that clearly let it be known. If you don't, make it clear but with kindness. Leave modern ways at the door. If you want a date, ask for it. Don't wait for me to be feminist and forward.
10. How important is it to you for a boy you wish to date to be an active member of the LDS Church?
Extremely Important!!!! <------ That’s my answer!
Not Very Important
Not Important At ALL