Saturday, May 30, 2009

My New ABCs...

A new leaf is turning... Another page is being written in my novel... Approaches are changing... Bulbs of new adventure are being planted... Bright hope is shining... Blessings are recognized... Culture is being explored... Charity shown more... Criticism is put aside... Daring to try new things... Dusting off and moving on... Doing what makes me happy... Different viewpoints are being observed... Ethereal expectations may be simmering down... Employing self-empowerment... Enjoying the ride... Finding opportunity... Faith Faith Faith...  Family time is cherished more... Glistening future acknowledged, whatever it be... God-given gifts being shared freely... Glad heart is being softened... Heartaches are smoothing over easier with time... Happiness lies around every corner... Happily laughing at myself when I need it most... Intelligent surroundings being sought... Illustrious self being sought... Joy is my ultimate goal... Jumping to new heights... Just enjoying life as me, JOANNA.  


2 comments:

The Steve said...

Nice! Do you often write poetry ?

Dede said...

you are so cute!
:* from Romania!