Thursday, January 24, 2013

Them there are fightin' words! Or not?

Yes, I really DID send the message below to someone trying to scam me on Craigslist (I am selling an old car). I am not always sugar and spice and all that is nice.... then again, I think I was civil enough... It's your call, what do you think?

Michael, or is it actually Marcus? I am sorry, I have a good sense that your intentions are not sincere. There are a lot of scammers out there who promise money orders, certified checks, etc. There are so many ways of screwing people over these days, and unfortunately for you, I am not one of the ignorant people you can prey on. The fact that your communications have come from 2 different email sources, with 2 different names associated with them shows that you are rather terrible at covering your tracks. Likewise, for a supposed marine, your grammer could use a lot of improvement.

It is my sincerest wish that you realize scamming folks is wrong, and continue forward with a new lease on an honest life from here on out.

Best regards,
Joanna

No comments: