Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I was tagged by Sarah...

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Approaching my 13th birthday
2. Wearing some really ugly colored jeans
3. Playing the trombone in the Jr. High advanced band
4. Memorizing all the countries in the world in alphabetical order
5. Learning how to ice-skate

Five things on my "to do" list today:
1. Get an ultrasound done on the blood clot still on my leg from the drunk driver who hit me 2 years ago
2. Go to work and slave away
3. Pick mom up from work
4. Study for institute (religious college course) with Alex
5. Go to institute

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Finish college without juggling a job
2. Two words: Photography Equipment
3. Pay off my parents' house
4. Buy kneeling adapted vans for all my friends who use wheelchairs
5. Invest wisely and use increase to start college funds & scholarships for future children and other people

Five things I'll never wear again:
1. Stirrup pants
2. Forescent colors
3. Fanny Pack
4. Colored and tapered leg jeans
5. Leg warmers

My five favorite toys:
1. Cameras (film & digital)
2. Photoshop / Darkrooms
3. Sticky notes
4. My laptop
5. Pianos

Five people to tag:
1. Julia
2. Annika
3. Jen
4. Krissie
5. Sarah (but she's already done this)

No comments: