Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chipotle In Alaska

My friend Nicole's husband is in Texas. They are stationed at two different bases at the moment since they were only engaged when put there. Nicole is up here with me in Alaska. Her hubby recently visited for a bit up here and Nicole and I came to the conclusion that he needed to mail us some food from one of our favorite places in the lower 48... CHIPOTLE. We have a Qudoba which is similar... but it just doesn't compare. Now, when I suggested he mail us food, I was merely kidding and didn't think he'd really do it. That would be crazy right? Yeah... In the picture is the Chipotle chicken buritto he vacuum-packed and sent. I love my friends. I really do. I think this tops off the list of cool random things anyone has done on my behalf thusfar. Yay for Chipotle in Alaska!

No comments: